- CUSTOMER STATES THAT LEFT FRONT SUSPENSION IS DAMAGED HIT A CURB PLEASE ADVISE
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – One,Outer – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- (Combination) – TIE ROD &/OR END – Replace Each
- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT ,SET ALL TIRE PRESSURES AND INSPECT ALL LINKAGE.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
MARTIN B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/22/2022