Since 1992, Poirier's Service Center has been there for the people of Pompano Beach. We love what we do, and that basic fact fuels our business. We are dedicated to our customers, and that’s why they stick with us—the best auto repair Pompano Beach has to offer.
Our family of technicians and service staff sees their work here at Poirier's Service Center as more than a job. It’s their vocation and livelihood. Each member of our team is invested in your satisfaction.
Poirier's Service Center was founded on the basic idea that everyone deserves respect. It is our mission to treat each person that comes through our door with dignity and sensitivity. We believe this attention to detail has paid off by providing us with our loyal, friendly family of customers.
That’s what makes Poirier's Service Center the best car service in Pompano Beach!
Are you ready to experience the best Pompano Beach car service available? Please give us a call or make an appointment here.
What sets Poirier's Service Center apart from all of the others in Pompano Beach, FL?
Trust: When it comes to auto repair in Pompano Beach, FL, it’s all about earning loyalty and trust by doing our very best every day. We are determined to earn and keep your trust.
Talent: At Poirier's Service Center, you can rest easy knowing that our highly-skilled, experienced auto service professionals are handling your car. Our technicians bring years of experience, skill, and education to the Pompano Beach auto repair table, they are all ASE certified.
Time: We take the time we need to provide you with top quality car service in Pompano Beach, FL, and we take the time to talk to you about what that means. We listen to you so we understand your needs and goals for your auto repair.
Looking to the Future:
Technology changes at light speed; every year, we can see new electronic and informatic technology being applied to cars, new hybrids, and electric cars coming to the market. It makes cars more safe, efficient, and reliable. By the same token, mechanical systems will continue being parts of cars.
We master in all the current mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, looking to the future we are preparing ourselves with training and new tools and systems for the cars of the future, to be ready to serve you properly as always did.
Our Code of Ethics:
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs, and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.